27 April 2010

ick.

i have been down and out this week. allergies. cold. be what it may. it's taken it's toll on me. i'm exhausted.

absolutely exhausted. but you know. there isn't time for this kind of nonsense right now. there never is.

dance recitals.
choir concerts.
classes.
work.
orders.
great adventuring opportunities.

there just isn't time to be under the weather.

i'm not complaining. because everyone is suffering here this year. it seems.

one downfall of a beautiful spring. is pollen.

it's everywhere. i could've written my name in it on my car window today. if i'd had the energy. which i didn't.

everyone is complaining about it. but i guess this is better than the cold and snow and ice we suffered through this winter.

i just don't know that my nose would agree. or my eyes. or my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment