06 February 2007

Weird things about me...

Hmm. I was thinking today after being inspired by a conversation I had today with a friend to identify a list of weird things about me. I'm not putting a limit as I don't know how many I can actually figure out and come up with...let's see...
1. I always put my lid on a napkin while I put the splenda in my coffee at Starbucks...too many germs on that condiment bar for me.

2. I never never ever get out of bed if the clock says :13, I always wait for it to change. No use getting off on the wrong foot.

3. There was a spider in my garden this summer that I befriended. I would check on her everyday and everyday she would be in exactly the same spot - never flinching. This lasted for almost two weeks. Then one morning I went out to see her and she had vanished - the web was gone too. I still wonder where she went. I like to think she wasn't someone's breakfast. And to think, I don't even like spiders. I'll post a picture of her.

4. I still love to watch an episode of Little House on the Prairie. Reminds me of the days when I wanted to be Laura. As a matter of fact, I just recently found my sunbonnet that I got as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment