19 August 2009

busy.


i've been busy. busy. i know. i hate saying that. everyone is busy. but i've finally kicked myself into gear. i've been sewing up a storm, adventuring, designing and developing.

and i've finally done it...

i've got a website under construction (yeah!) and after lots of friendly pressure, i've opened a shop on etsy. well, let's just say i opened the shop, but i haven't listed anything yet. but you could still stop by, say hello and become a fan.

i'm doing what i've been doing behind the scenes for several years now. collecting, repurposing, designing and creating. cards and stationery, tea towels, pillows, banners, totes and other cute stuff. i'm so excited to actually see it online in a store!

i'll let you know when i get those products listed...and when my site is up. thanks for the support and encouragement!

3 comments:

  1. I am soooo there. Let's have a joint open for business party when I am in KC. We can showcase both your stuff and mine.

    Congrats Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your greatest fan1:42 PM

    I'm so excited about your Shop. I know you will do well with your wonderful taste for fun, beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:38 AM

    Excellent - great news! This is your niche - am so excited to see what you will do. I will do all I can to add to your success.

    ReplyDelete