10 March 2008

i've been inspired by an ... A


well, people, i've been inspired. i've seen something called a meme - something that rhymes with dream - basically a list of questions that you see somewhere that you're inspired to answer.

so here's my inspiration - the alphabet. i'm going to take a letter a day and answer "a (and so on) is for..." something that relates to my life. like r is for raspberries...and why i love them. c is for cookie and all the cookies i love....

i think it will be really fun and an interesting commentary on my present life to look back on later. join me!

so here goes...

a is for....

...apple green. my absolutely positively mostest favoritest color. it is bright and cheerful and always makes me feel better when i am blue. if i could paint my house this color i would. instead i just settle for my bright green door and hope of painting my kitchen this color.

...a.m. nothing better than a quiet house, a cup of coffee, my slippers and a day ahead of me.

...amazing. and all the amazing things my littles do each day. max's power of language is growing by leaps and bounds every moment. madeline's inquisitiveness, thoughtfulness and zaninest is a delight.

...audrey. my brother's fiance. she's a delightfully witty, very interesting and terribly creative person. she'll be a fun addition to the family.

...apple. not the fruit. not my favorite. certainly it's good in a crisp or a french apple pie, but it's better when it's glowing on my computer. apple the company. i am amazed by all the cool stuff i learn each day on my apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment