20 November 2008

suddenly i see.

suddenly i saw. today. and realized.

all the things. that i have to get done. before the holidays.

so i focused. sat down. made more lists. decided what to give as gifts. decided what i'm going to create. because i think this is going to be a handmade christmas from me.

isn't that what christmas is about? the thought? the intention? the things i remember loving the most at christmas were usually handmade. or handed-down to me. heirlooms. or pieces of memories. it wasn't about the stuff. it was about the thought. the effort that went behind, or into the gift.

i'm excited. i have a lot. a lot. to do. but i'm focused. and i'm going to get them done.



so it's handmade. from me. can't give out details. because certain giftee(s) read this site. but more to come. so just know that i'll be busy busy busy. creating. creating. creating.

1 comment:

  1. I read the site. Religiously. Does that make me an automatic giftee?

    ReplyDelete