19 February 2009

oh fabio. oh fabio. top chef fabio. wherefore art tho fabio?

i am heart broken. heart broken i tell you.

i am a big fan. no make that huge fan of top chef.

i watch it religiously. i watch the reruns. i love it.

but wednesday night. well. well. what can i say?? it's taken a day to compose myself. to regroup. to come to terms.

my favorite chef had to pack. his knives. and go. go.

go to stardom i say. i think padma and emeril and tom colicchio made a big. huge. fat. mistake.



fabio was the best. the funniest. the most interesting. his broken english. his humor. his food. he was the italian chef. ah. need i say more? really? need i?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:54 AM

    Oh noooo! I didn't see that! I loved him. darn..I didn't get it recorded, and set for the reruns on the DVR. My sympathies....Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. so sad! i'm sure we'll see more of him though....

    ReplyDelete