01 April 2008

m


m is for...


...moderation. something i'm not good at. especially when it comes to cake, cookies or shopping.

...mobile. i'm all about mobile these days. phones computers music videos. has to be ready when and where i'm ready. sounds cliche and like i'm trying too hard, but it's true. i was lost today because i was without my computer, my ipod and my phone went dead.

...mundane. pretty much sums up my day. i worked the little known april 1 election. yes i was by far the youngest worker. yes it was beyond painful. 13 hours, 34 voters, only 1 thing on the ballot - 1 unopposed candidate, 1 million (yes, million) taxpayers dollars at work to put this election on.

...michelle. one of my best friends from college. we go way back. we've been through lots of things and had lots of fun. she's witty and funny and energetic...wish i could bottle some of that today!

...the littles. the sweeties in my life. little goofy ones with big hugs and sloppy kisses that make us laugh and sometimes cry! little ones with big plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment