13 April 2008

r


r is for...

...rest. i guess i've been taking a bit of a rest from this challenge. i haven't felt very witty or bright lately. but i'm back now. a little sunshine today might just get me back on track.

...raspberry. my best berry. by. far. fresh from the vine (or box), in pie, on top of cereal, in scones, in jam. raspberries. yum.

...real. a trait i admire in others and myself. i think i've always tried to be true to myself. hasn't always made things work out the way i want, but i've always been able to feel that i've been real. be real people. don't try to be more than you are.

...ride. i've loved to ride my bike for forever. since i was a kid and kept my foot on a bike with a banana seat at a police auction until my parents bought it for me to my adult mountain bike. i love the feeling of pedaling along with no cares. as a kid, my bike took me all kinds of places - the pool, school, around the neighborhood, to 7-11...today it gets me out and about and roaming.

...roam. yes i love to roam. i love to get in my car and just drive and end up somewhere. i love to take trips and wander - you just never know what you'll find off the beaten path. i don't get much opportunity to roam these days, but i day dream about it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment