03 April 2008

o

o is for...

...opera. my first and only have been at the santa fe opera. if you haven't been, you must. one of life's wonderful experiences. the people watching, the scenery, the venue. perfect. even if you don't understand opera. just like in pretty woman "you either love it or hate it". the santa fe opera will make you love it.

...orange. one of my other favorite colors. and fruits, for that matter. i remember as a kid spring breaks in florida and the smell of the orange blossoms. i always wished i could take that back home with me.

...oreos. my most utter favorite cookie from the pre-packaged, processed food section. i love to dip them in milk, mix them with icecream and make pies out of them. i don't eat them much these days, but a good oreo and a glass of wine always makes bad day better.

...opinions. some say i am very opinionated. i guess they're a tad right. i have opinions on pretty much everything nd will tell anyone who will listen.

obama. little republican me has been swayed to this camp this year. the excitement, the energy, the ideas has m hooked.

outside. i love being outside. at the beach , in the mountains, just in the backyard doing a little gardening. something about being in the outdoors brings me a sense of peace.

1 comment:

  1. obama...oh my?!? I just don't know what to say.

    ReplyDelete