17 April 2008

v

v is for...


...violin. i always wanted to learn how to play the violin, but i guess i thought it was too geeky. my great-grandmother once gave me a toy violin, i loved that thing. it was fun to play. i could be in an orchestra now. wearing a long black skirt and white shirt. well, maybe it worked out for the best.

...vegetables. now that i'm an adult (in years), i willingly eat my vegetables. why i even buy them for my kids to eat, too. as a kid i liked veggies, except for the dreaded pea and that was because it was my sister's favorite vegetable.

...variety. i love variety. in food, clothing, activities. i like to have options of what to do, where to go. i love to change things up and look at things from a different perspective. no variety in my life drives me crazy.

...veins. okay. i think i'm getting old. well, i am, but that's another story. but i've noticed that my hands are veiny. actually i think they always have been, but i just heard that hands are a good indicator of age. which i shouldn't really care about, because i've always thought someone's hands can tell you alot about them. but my hands are just veiny. and i'm sure it's not from weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment