26 August 2008

another good use for blues.


blueberry beer. i haven't had blueberry beer since my days in boulder. oh how i miss those days, by the way.

anyway. i was at the liquor store on sunday just browsing through the beer selection after stocking up on some wine and came across a blueberry lager. i had to get it. it brought back some good memories. not from the same brewery of course, but anheuser busch of all places actually...i was a bit hesitant, but why not?

but we've been enjoying it all week long. a perfect drink for august nights. a perfect use for blueberries. and blueberries are good for you. full of all kinds of antioxidants, right? so this beer must be good for you, too....

1 comment:

  1. I tried this over the Fourth of July weekend. We were hanging out at my parents' pool and my sister brought had some on hand. I was pleasantly surprised at the taste-not too sweet and not too bitter.

    ReplyDelete