13 October 2008

tattoo.


it was time for the game day buffalo tattoo to come off. wednesday is school picture day. the tattoos can leave marks. the school wouldn't be too amused by having the buffalo in the picture (get over it).

me: "let's wash that off."

her: "no mommy. i want to wear it forever."

me: "but you have school pictures."

her: "everyone will be jealous."

me: "right."

her: "but i look cool."

her: "and like a cheerleader."

her: "and you know i want to be a cheerleader."

me: "i promise we'll put it back on right after pictures."

her: "promise? really, mommy, promise?"

me: "sure."

her: "phew. i was worried people wouldn't know i'm a cheerleader."

i guess the tattoo and buffalo win again. so the tattoo came off, after i proved to her that i had another one to put on. wednesday. right after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment