31 January 2009

bee in my bonnet.



my friend, creative peep. gathered her creative friends up today and included me.

i'm so flattered that she thinks i'm creative. because she is super duper duper. creative. and i feel super duper uncreative in comparison!

we had a good time. discussing projects and programs and ideas. meeting new people. being inspired. i wish i could bottle up all the good energy and vibes...

so. now. all day long. i've felt like i've got a bee in my bonnet. to do something creative. to get started. so full of ideas. so i'm making lists. that's a good place to start, right?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:22 PM

    buzz! You flatterer! I told VIvian yesterday that the thing I love most about your creativity is that you can see it - you get it - and have a keen sense of the putting it together. Your photography especially - the composition, perspective and subject matter tells a story without any words. I am glad you came away from our time feeling charged and inspired. That is what is is supposed to do for all of us. Life sucks our creativity, and only creative people understand how we feel. I know that the reason I have been so down lately is because I haven't been able to BIRTH anything on my own, other than what I am told to do at work.

    Buzz little bee! You are an artist who needs to fly!
    -creativepeep

    ReplyDelete