05 December 2008

5 things.

that i can live without. after being so "happy" in yesterday's post. it's time to get back to reality.

and besides. i'm stumped. i've seemed to run into a blog cramp. i'm not feeling inspired about things. at least not to write about....i'm sure it will pass. i just hope it happens. and soon.

so, 5 things. 5 things i can live without...

madonna. really. enough already.

beets. enough said.



grey's anatomy. i know. everyone loves it. but the whining. of ellen pompeo. makes me want to tear out my hair.

crocs. ugh. can't stand them. (sorry. just not a fan.) and my kids. when they wear them. they trip and fall for some reason. dangerous. i tell you. dangerous.

carrot cake. is this supposed to be a double entendre? seriously? carrots are a vegetable. cake is its own food group. do not combine. a good waste of both.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with all your 5 things. ha. good work. summed up very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:29 AM

    I agree with Grey's....Kill the dead guy already will ya! If Denny says "I am here for you" one more time I will scream. ha

    Love the list - but carrot cake?

    Kim

    ReplyDelete