23 March 2009

getting. stuff. done.

i'm a procrastinator.

definitely a procrastinator. i love to make lists. lists upon. lists. upon lists. of things i need. to. do.

but i don't always cross things off. i usually just add them to my next list.

but this weekend. i finally finished two things that were on my list. for weeks.

remember those plates i've been thrifting?

well. i finally got them hung. and i'm pretty pleased with the result.

my collection of kitchy - roadside - tourist collector plates. not worth much more than sentimental value. but i think they look kind of retro-cool. many. many. more to still search for. and a search is always good. perhaps later this week. the search will start again.

and then this. i've had this in my brain for a long. long. time. an idea i spied in pottery barn kids. but so simple. i couldn't bring myself to buy one there.

and since i seem to be all about birds lately. and green of course. and you. know. i love to cut and paste. always have.

"come visit me in my nest." they seem to be saying.

i think it's quite cute. it didn't take long to make. and the possibilities are endless. with a bit of imagination.

more of these to come. for sure. email me if you want instructions...

now it's back to making a new list.

No comments:

Post a Comment