13 March 2009

words.

so we got an assignment at my creative group meeting the other day.

we drew a word. that we have to interpret.

they were handed out in an orderly fashion. but that made me nervous. i don't like a lot of controlled. order. so i had to go. and mess them up. because i couldn't decide which tag to pick.

and then. i picked. and look what i chose...


yes. that's right. it says goth. not me. at. all.

kim knew. she said. she. just. knew. that. that would be the word that i would pick.

so now. i'm stuck. trying to figure out how to interpret it. oh. mind you. i've got some ideas. i just have to figure out how to get my ideas to work.

i'll share pictures when i finish my assignment. i've got a week to wrap it up. a week. only a week. ugh. wish. me. luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment