19 March 2009

lego

i don't know about you. but when i was a kid. we had a huge batch of legos. we kept them in an old trunk. and it was filled. filled. with legos of every shape. size. and color. my brother. of course. even had a couple of cool sets. but me? no. i just worked out of the trunk.

we'd build towns and villages and gas stations and parks and zoos and other non-sensical things. but we never. never. built these:

the taj mahal for only $299.99:


or the death star (though my brother probably would have sold me to the neighbors for this) only $399.99:


or the millennium falcon (i would be long gone for this one.) only $499.99:


i. though. would settle for this. a $29.99 beach house. complete with its own satellite dish, bbq grill and sky lights. i wonder if the beach view comes with it?



my parents still have that old trunk full of legos. maybe we should build something.

1 comment:

  1. i still have my sets. malibu beach house. and cafe/rental shop. they are in the boxes. and not to be mixed in with the tub. we still have the giant tub too. funny.

    ReplyDelete